`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEssage for sdinallo

MEssage for sdinallo
Hi, been getting emails about a trade. I don't have org or price guide anymore, and can't access my collection to nuke it here. Apologies but I haven't really done anything with Beckett in a long time. Apologies I can't respond in another fashion. All the best to you and all that I traded with here in the past on Beckett.
Ryan[/i]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: MEssage for sdinallo
Don't go I all ways enjoyed our trades
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Bump as I have received another trade offer from him according to my email. If anybody can let him know would appreciate it. Can't message him.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(07-09-2018, 09:14 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Bump as I have received another trade offer from him according to my email. If anybody can let him know would appreciate it. Can't message him.
I am guessing he has no posts in the forums. That's about the only way to find members on this site when you don't have an actual PM from them and can't use the ORG/Trade feature.
Beckett really needs to make a "Member List" that is available to everyone. They don't care though! Even when you ARE paying them, it's still hard to get in touch with a member that doesn't post in the forums. It doesn't even matter if they send you a trade offer, you can't get to their PM link from a trade link.

Sent him a message through a completed trade for you.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.