IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking fo kimbrel

looking fo kimbrel
im looking for craig kimbrel cards f/t or f/s

RE: looking fo kimbrel
(01-21-2018, 06:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: im looking for craig kimbrel cards f/t or f/s
Picked up any good stuff of late?
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

(02-17-2018, 09:30 PM)ryane007 Wrote: Picked up any good stuff of late?
just picked up a 2015 museum jumbo patch auto /10 , 2013 tribute wbc auto /35 and a 2013 tribute wbc purple 1/1 base card . i forgot also a 2012 museum triple patch relic auto /25 i also picked up. any for you?

(02-17-2018, 10:38 PM)ounagi Wrote: just picked up a 2015 museum jumbo patch auto /10 , 2013 tribute wbc auto /35 and a 2013 tribute wbc purple 1/1 base card . i forgot also a 2012 museum triple patch relic auto /25 i also picked up. any for you?
You beat me to the punch on those. I saw all those had ended by the same seller before I was able to see them listed. Glad it was you. Those were pretty good prices. I bought some cards from him as well after the fact such as the All Star Patch /6, the Update Clear /10, and the 1/1 plate.
My Sports Card Album
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni

Very nice picks for both of you. Good luck for your seaches.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Thanks!

Here are the pics of mine:

[Image: 8rwn9ddrx450.jpg]

[Image: 2sdz2128x450.jpg]

[Image: n180yib3x450.jpg]
My Sports Card Album

wow you got them fast . i was also trying to get the other 2 plates he had . i asked him to drop them to $20 for both and he was going to but someone else got them before he could drop the price . great buys from that seller . he also sent me a free kimbrel that im not sure what it is yet.

(02-19-2018, 11:56 AM)ounagi Wrote: wow you got them fast . i was also trying to get the other 2 plates he had . i asked him to drop them to $20 for both and he was going to but someone else got them before he could drop the price . great buys from that seller . he also sent me a free kimbrel that im not sure what it is yet.
I was most upset I didn't see the Tribute for the Purple 1/1. That was pretty cheap. Glad we both got some we needed though.
My Sports Card Album

(02-20-2018, 06:27 AM)ryane007 Wrote: I was most upset I didn't see the Tribute for the Purple 1/1. That was pretty cheap. Glad we both got some we needed though.
i could trade it but i would only be interested in a 2011 bc orange refractor . lmk

(02-23-2018, 10:23 PM)ounagi Wrote: i could trade it but i would only be interested in a 2011 bc orange refractor . lmk
If I had an extra I would but I only have one Orange.
My Sports Card Album