`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS 2016 Panini Pantheon The Enlightened Ones Materials #2 Williams/Robinson/DiMaggio

FS 2016 Panini Pantheon The Enlightened Ones Materials #2 Williams/Robinson/DiMaggio
2016 Panini Pantheon The Enlightened Ones Materials #2 Ted Williams/Jackie Robinson/Joe DiMaggio #8/10 -3 relics from each HOF Great - $225 OBO
[Image: Cro7vO8.jpg]
[Image: wgSQTCY.jpg]
[Image: U0JviPM.jpg]
[Image: Vr2lRYY.jpg]
[Image: ovksBrC.jpg]
[Image: LNZQREy.jpg]
[Image: jil4v4s.jpg]
http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patrick2e65/library/
Always looking for Sean Newcomb...Jorge soler....Miguel Sano

RE: FS 2016 Panini Pantheon The Enlightened Ones Materials #2 Williams/Robinson/DiMaggio
Gorgeous card!! Wish I had the cash!! I was checking your stuff on blowout yesterday. Let me know next time you get Freddie Freeman stuff. I would have gotten the one you had off you.

RE: FS 2016 Panini Pantheon The Enlightened Ones Materials #2 Williams/Robinson/DiMaggio
When I get my rent check in January I'll buy it for sure.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(12-24-2017, 10:30 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Gorgeous card!! Wish I had the cash!! I was checking your stuff on blowout yesterday. Let me know next time you get Freddie Freeman stuff. I would have gotten the one you had off you.
I totally forgot to get a hold of you on that 1 sorry about that-- will definitely get a hold of you in the future

(12-24-2017, 04:57 PM)bamyanks Wrote: When I get my rent check in January I'll buy it for sure.
PM and lmk for sure... I would rather move to you since I know you will be putting that in your PC - but i do have other people looking for it - lmk ASAP thanks

hope you both had great holiday!!
http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patrick2e65/library/
Always looking for Sean Newcomb...Jorge soler....Miguel Sano