`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know if Topps Now is Flimsy Like Panini Instant?

Does Anyone Know if Topps Now is Flimsy Like Panini Instant?
Friends,

So a couple of summers ago I ordered a Panini Instant card of Kevin Durant when he first signed with the Golden State Warriors.

When I received the card, I was shocked at how thin the card stock was (and yes, it was authentic, had the Panini holograms on the back and what not).

I am tempted to order one of the new Ohtani Angels cards from Topps Now, but does anyone know if the Topps Now card stock is flimsy like Panini Instant?

RE: Does Anyone Know if Topps Now is Flimsy Like Panini Instant?
(12-15-2017, 12:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Friends,

So a couple of summers ago I ordered a Panini Instant card of Kevin Durant when he first signed with the Golden State Warriors.

When I received the card, I was shocked at how thin the card stock was (and yes, it was authentic, had the Panini holograms on the back and what not).

I am tempted to order one of the new Ohtani Angels cards from Topps Now, but does anyone know if the Topps Now card stock is flimsy like Panini Instant?
They are not flimsy.

(12-15-2017, 12:56 PM)garrisc Wrote: They are not flimsy.
Sweet, thank you!

What do they come in, toploader with a Topps sticker or something?

RJ.....Topps now cards are good and sturdy. I like them. I do usually by them in a group of 5 and they are sent in a protective holder. If they are good enough for me, they sb good enough for you.....LOL. JOKE.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-15-2017, 01:07 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: RJ.....Topps now cards are good and sturdy. I like them. I do usually by them in a group of 5 and they are sent in a protective holder. If they are good enough for me, they sb good enough for you.....LOL. JOKE.
Hey buddy!!!

Long time no talk, are you guys OK these days?

(12-15-2017, 01:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Sweet, thank you!

What do they come in, toploader with a Topps sticker or something?
All of mine came in a slider box with a pad inside to keep it secure(like a 1/3 of a monster pad). The 2017 ones went in a fairly rigid cardboard envelope then in a FedEx? mailer with bubble wrap.

Very secure. Never bought the Panini so I can't compare the 2.