`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well it finally happened

RE: Well it finally happened
ok I am letting this go trader asked for his cards to be returned on 12/6/17 at 8:08 a.m left negative feedback on 12/7/17 at 2:23 a.m. less than 24 hrs from request to feedback cards were returned on 12/7/17 at 12:38 p.m. with d.c. number the end

(12-10-2017, 02:49 PM)papapitts Wrote: ok I am letting this go trader asked for his cards to be returned on 12/6/17 at 8:08 a.m left negative feedback on 12/7/17 at 2:23 a.m. less than 24 hrs from request to feedback cards were returned on 12/7/17 at 12:38 p.m. with d.c. number the end
Period.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

One of the more entertaining threads. Sorry, had too.
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Dear Card-fiend and papapitts... if you don't mind my asking, can either of you tell me what cards were involved, lost and / or returned?

In the spirit of the holiday season, If I have them and can find them, they're all yours gratis ... as long as you hug it out and end the bitterness. If I don't have the cards, I'm sure others here will step-up as long as you make-up. Smile
All this over a $5 card trade seems much ado about nothing.

Warning: If I can help, these cards will be sent PWE w/o tracking. 49 cents should be enough to send $5 worth of cards. IMO.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I would also be willing to send if I knew what the card(s) were. I do not have many items marked for trade so you will need to let me know what the card was that is missing. If I have it, I will send.

Scott

thanks for the offer guys but two of my cards are vintage 1965 and 1966 the other a hi-tek reggie jackson

(12-11-2017, 04:24 PM)flamethrower Wrote: One of the more entertaining threads. Sorry, had too.
+1

I will rarely do a trade for less than $15 figuring the $2.61 of postage with tracking (PayPal) is too much for anything less. If I am going to ship PWE I make that known up front.

Member on member crime is never good, hope you guys work it out.