`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nephew wants a Russell Martin AU & GU for Xmas - help me out!

Nephew wants a Russell Martin AU & GU for Xmas - help me out!
Hey all,

My 10 year old nephew has asked for a Russell Martin (Blue Jays) autographed card and game used card (or an au'd gu would work too!)

One problem.. I'm not a baseball collector.. so I can offer hockey in trade! If you've got something you'll part with and also collect hockey please send a trade offer! I'd rather not purchase on eBay if I can avoid it! haha

Thanks all..

RE: Nephew wants a Russell Martin AU & GU for Xmas - help me out!
I think I have a early auto of his ( 2007 I think). Does he need to be in a Jays uniform?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(12-04-2017, 02:29 PM)greekgoony Wrote: I think I have a early auto of his ( 2007 I think). Does he need to be in a Jays uniform?
Yeah, Jays only... thanks though!

Hey, I'm afraid Martin doesn't have an auto in a Jays uni unless it's an in person, as his last autos were in the awful 2012 SP Signature, and he hasn't been in auto products regularly since 2009. He does have some Jays mem cards though. I don't have any, but I'd suggest you take a look at comc.com. Best of luck!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-07-2017, 02:21 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hey, I'm afraid Martin doesn't have an auto in a Jays uni unless it's an in person, as his last autos were in the awful 2012 SP Signature, and he hasn't been in auto products regularly since 2009. He does have some Jays mem cards though. I don't have any, but I'd suggest you take a look at comc.com. Best of luck!
Well there goes that idea! haha! Thanks for the help. I've heard he's a tough signer - such a shame.