`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody Bellinger rookie cards? Am I incredibly unlucky or...?

Cody Bellinger rookie cards? Am I incredibly unlucky or...?
I've been mainly buying boxes/packs of sets that have Bellinger's rookies available. Topps Chrome, Topps Fire, Bowman Platinum, etc...

However, I've only actually pulled ONE rookie card of him.

Meanwhile, I've pulled plenty of Judge, Benintendi, and Bregman rookies from those various different products. (...and loads of other rookies, too.)

It almost seems like all of the Bellinger cards are short printed, but if that were the case, Beckett would have noted it.

So, has anyone else experienced this or am I just unlucky?
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: Cody Bellinger rookie cards? Am I incredibly unlucky or...?
You're just unlucky. I have bought a lot of Topps Fire and ended up with more Bellinger RCs than I did of Judge RCs. In 2 boxes of Topps Update Chrome I got a single Bellinger, but no Judge. So it's just bad luck if you haven't pulled any Bellinger.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Unlucky, I guess, because I did a team box break of Topps Gold Label with the Dodgers and got 3 nice parallel RCs on top of the 2 base RCs.

I bought a crap ton of both base Donruss and Optic this year, hoping to pull a Judge "Rated Rookie" card out of either product and pulled zero.

I did pull like 5 Bellingers and a Bellinger purple prizm out of Optic, so it truly is just luck or lack thereof.

If you have a Donruss or Optic Judge, I will be happy to trade you a Bellinger.

It's just how it falls sometimes.
I broke like 15 Fire blasters in one day. Pulled 3 Judge and pretty much 3 of every rookie, but only 1 base Bellinger.

Just how it runs, but over enough numbers it all evens out.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Thanks for the replies. Guess I just have to keep on trying.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel