`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers Cards

Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers Cards
looking to trade or buy for colts and pacers cards. Let me know if you see anything you need or like. A lot of these rpa's are multi colored patches and logos. Also willing to trade down for things I like or am looking for! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

im trying to list 100's of cards daily I have over 5k refractors that im adding and many many more cards. lets see if we can make some trades.
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers Cards
Feel free to check me. Have lots of Colts, not many Pacers. Will sell, maybe trade.

RE: Trading / Buying Looking for Colts / Pacers Cards
(11-14-2017, 08:25 PM)trublue87 Wrote: looking to trade or buy for colts and pacers cards. Let me know if you see anything you need or like. A lot of these rpa's are multi colored patches and logos. Also willing to trade down for things I like or am looking for! Feel free to ask if you have any questions

im trying to list 100's of cards daily I have over 5k refractors that im adding and many many more cards. lets see if we can make some trades.
added tons of new cards today... still looking for new trades. Thanks for all of your help on my PC. look forward to helping out with yours the same-
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]