`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news for Target shoppers

RE: Good news for Target shoppers
(11-08-2017, 01:37 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Did it take 25% of your total purchase or just a single item?
I only bought one blaster. When they rang me out the register said one coupon used, one remaining so I went to a different Target and the same coupon does not work twice. I don't know if I can do another coupon and it will work or not. I might have to try it tomorrow.
(11-08-2017, 03:40 PM)cspen Wrote: I only bought one blaster. When they rang me out the register said one coupon used, one remaining so I went to a different Target and the same coupon does not work twice. I don't know if I can do another coupon and it will work or not. I might have to try it tomorrow.
I just sent another text for another coupon. I hope to try it tomorrow and see if it works.

Has anyone tried to do a second text to see if they can use it as a different coupon? I hope to try tomorrow.

I tried .... epic fail. Sad i guess they only allow one time, it said 'offer already used'.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Well I scored today! Looks like my local Target got restocked on Topps Fire blasters so I bought two. Used the digital coupon code, thanks fellow collectors, plus there is a coupon on the back of the Christmas toy catalog for a free $5 GC when you spend $30 or more on toys, AND I used my Target Red Card which gives you an additional 5% off your entire purchase so two blasters came to about $34 with tax and I got a $5 GC to go buy two more tomorrow!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

No luck using a second coupon. I did buy two of those 72ct boxes because they had no blasters. I did ok. I got a bunch of rc's and a few more Judges and Bellingers, The best card I got was a gold Bellinger. It alone paid for the two boxes.

Just got my Target credit card bill .... those coupons really made me go waaaay over budget Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-13-2017, 09:18 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Just got my Target credit card bill .... those coupons really made me go waaaay over budget Sad
Cut up the credit card and apply for the Target Red Card. It's a debit card linked to your bank account, then you only spend money you have!, and you get 5% off of every purchase. Target's way of eliminating merchant fees!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars