`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Tutorials out there on how things work here?

Any Tutorials out there on how things work here?
I have some of my collection listed here and I am am adding things I want on here as well. This site isn't very user-friendly at least to me so far. I listed several cards I had for trade and now I can't see them anywhere. Can my wantlist be matched up with others that may have the cards I want? Sometimes I need to be shown how things work. Also in my collection is there a way to separate my haves and wants? I actually made separate lists for one collection because I couldn't easily see what I needed without wading through what I already have. Just was hoping for more out of this site with what it cost to use.

RE: Any Tutorials out there on how things work here?
I have to agree. you need to pay to look at your organize which I think is dumb. Before Beckett was sold it was much better but now it has changed so much and much SLOWER.. The people who run this site is not so smart.. They screw up so much on this site.. They made it very difficult. But anyways it is basically search for your card name (Full) and then card number and brand and set or set name either way works. it will give you a list. Then make sure you got the right one. around 85% of cards (All sports) do not have pictures and if they do most of them are incorrect. Most users on here put the wrong photo in which we use to be able to add and now we cannot because too many pictures were added and they added the wrong photo. So basically you can scan your photo and then submit to beckett and they will add to the correct one. Once you search on the right side you will see a + just do that and then add. It will be added to Recently added. once you are done with adding your cards you can seperate by sport or however you want . Any Questions just ask.

When you list your cards, you put them in as haves or wants and the quantity, condition. If you already have a card listed and want to add another of the same card, put in the new total, not 1 or it will just list 1. So if I have a Vick RC, and want to list another, I pull up the list in the search (not org) and click on the name of the card. It will tell you if anyone has one, or wants one. You should be on the list with Have 1. Click Add to Organize and put in 2 for Haves and 2 for Trade Away.

Organize is tough to use. If you change a quantity, there's no submit or enter button or anything. You make your change and just leave the page and sometimes it gets updated. Contacting beckett for anything is useless too.

Trading away everything at 3 - 1. I would put it in my sig but can't find where to change it, which is why I came to this forum in the first place, so if anyone can help me out - how the heck do I change my signature????
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

user control panel....look to left
(11-05-2017, 07:57 PM)BenG76 Wrote: I have some of my collection listed here and I am am adding things I want on here as well. This site isn't very user-friendly at least to me so far. I listed several cards I had for trade and now I can't see them anywhere. Can my wantlist be matched up with others that may have the cards I want? Sometimes I need to be shown how things work. Also in my collection is there a way to separate my haves and wants? I actually made separate lists for one collection because I couldn't easily see what I needed without wading through what I already have. Just was hoping for more out of this site with what it cost to use.
football trading stickies have how to