Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Jeter 1993 Topps Gold Blue Background

Derek Jeter 1993 Topps Gold Blue Background
Hi All,

I'm looking for any information regarding 1993 Topps Derek Jeter Gold rookies with a blue background.  I have one as an original owner that I pulled from a pack.  It looks the same as the one with a green background, but is just blue instead.  Does anyone have any idea of the value, and how I would get it authenticated?  Thanks...

RE: Derek Jeter 1993 Topps Gold Blue Background
randy.burger717@gmail Wrote:Hi All,

I'm looking for any information regarding 1993 Topps Derek Jeter Gold rookies with a blue background.  I have one as an original owner that I pulled from a pack.  It looks the same as the one with a green background, but is just blue instead.  Does anyone have any idea of the value, and how I would get it authenticated?  Thanks...
Not sure on what the value would be. I haven't seen a blue background, only green. Are you sure the color hasn't faded to a blue-ish tint? (Not saying it isn't blue). As far as authentication, look into grading companies such as PSA, BGS, or SGC. Good luck in your search! 

Also, try posting this in the non-vintage baseball forum. You may get more information there.

seniordiamonte Wrote:Not sure on what the value would be. I haven't seen a blue background, only green. Are you sure the color hasn't faded to a blue-ish tint? (Not saying it isn't blue). As far as authentication, look into grading companies such as PSA, BGS, or SGC. Good luck in your search! 

Also, try posting this in the non-vintage baseball forum. You may get more information there.
Thank you for the reply.  It isn't faded; I've had a handful of people look at it and all agree the color is so deep and consistent it had to be printed that way.  Thanks for suggesting the grading companies; I think that's what I'll end up doing with it.

Maybe a printing flaw?
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s