`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 2017 Topps Fire Box Break!!

Another 2017 Topps Fire Box Break!!
Was able to get another box!! Definitely going to try and make the set..
Here are the hits:

The Hits!!

RE: Another 2017 Topps Fire Box Break!!
Nice! I'm thinking about doing the Flame set. Maybe we can help each other out.

Yet another Gary Carter card that I will want for my collection, along with any parallels they made. I wish I could find some at my local Target.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-09-2017, 08:38 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice! I'm thinking about doing the Flame set. Maybe we can help each other out.
Sure, I'll add my dupes this weekend..
(10-10-2017, 01:47 PM)djohn Wrote: Yet another Gary Carter card that I will want for my collection, along with any parallels they made. I wish I could find some at my local Target.
Lol!! I was only able to find these at one local target. Hopefully they will get more.

(10-10-2017, 08:36 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sure, I'll add my dupes this weekend..
Cool. I'll add all the base and inserts that I have ft (minus pc items and the flame inserts for my set).

I stopped at Target on my way home from work and they finally had some in stock. I bought all of it: 2 boxes, 4 blasters, and a handful of hanger packs. I am going to start opening them and posting my hits shortly. I'm hoping to hit some of the Gary Carter and Ivan Rodriguez parallels for my PC.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-10-2017, 09:24 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Cool. I'll add all the base and inserts that I have ft (minus pc items and the flame inserts for my set).
Actually, if you can send me a list of your needs that would be better. That way I dont have to add everything I have. Thanks.

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK