`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donruss Hobby Box

Donruss Hobby Box
Wanted to bust one of these cuz there are so many cards and inserts in them. Completed somewhere between 50-75% of the set but since they release factory setsof this I'm not going to bother completing it. If anyone is trying to complete it I have plenty of base.

I like the look of the All-Time Gridiron Kings and the Legends of the Fall insert sets so I will try for those. Also might try toput together the Salute to Service as well.

Notable Rookies:
McCaffrey
Mixon
Howard
Kupp
Garrett

Notable inserts:
Coby Fleener Jersey number /82
Jason Pierre Paul Jersey Number /90
Troy Aikman Statline /400
Production Line Sacks Fiol Cameron Wake /100
The Lengend Series Tony Dorsett
Up Tempo Ezekiel Elliot
All-time Gridiron Kings Studio Series John Elway /100

The 2 hits were

The Elite Series Rookie Amara Darboh AUTO /499 (most of the other autos in this series were /99 so they just paid some guys to sign a bunch of stickers so they could put an auto in every box)

Pro Bowl Kings Studio Series GU JSY Rod Woodson /25 Can't complain about that one
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Donruss Hobby Box
Solid add on the Rod Woodson! He was a beast (but inexplicably white...) in Tecmo Super Bowl. Check me for any of your Donruss insert needs, I'm happy to take base in return.

RE: Donruss Hobby Box
Nice Woodson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK