`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the card that brings me back to collecting NBA 50 Greats? I think maybe.. 1/1

Is this the card that brings me back to collecting NBA 50 Greats? I think maybe.. 1/1
So a couple of years back or so I "downsized" and got rid of most of my NBA 50 Greatest patches and autos. But this card may just be the spark I needed to get me back in the game...

I believe this may be Nate Archibald's only 1/1 GU card, or at least as far as Tags, Logomans go. Plus he has a very limited amount of game used cards to begin with, so I am extremely happy to have this one.

Other than Elgin Baylor, this is the only other NBA 50 Greatest GU card I own these days. So when I say I downsized... I really did downsize. Maybe this will be the beginning of what I once collected.

Anyway, hope you like it, and hope everyone is having fun collecting.

[Image: 2zrdocp.jpg][Image: 1427n0y.jpg]

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

RE: Is this the card that brings me back to collecting NBA 50 Greats? I think maybe.. 1/1
Really nice card.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: Is this the card that brings me back to collecting NBA 50 Greats? I think maybe.. 1/1
That's a great card. I could see how that could trigger one to get back into collecting again.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thank you, fellas. Super hyped about this one... especially since I haven't picked up anything in a while, let alone a 1/1 old school GU(my favorites).
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk