`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoan Moncada 1/1 Immac FS or Trade for other sport

Yoan Moncada 1/1 Immac FS or Trade for other sport

Things I would consider are SINGLE CARDS of similar value. Don't have to be 1/1's or autos, just equal value.

Also, please don't ask me to check your bucket. Direct me specifically to what you have. I also don't want to look endlessly through your org.

Baseball: Randy Johnson, one of the old time HOFers (Ruth, Mantle, Mays, etc) are about the only guys I would trade for in baseball. Not really a big baseball guy.

Basketball: Jordan, Barkley, Duncan, perhaps the right multi-Spur card with Duncan, Manu, Parker, Robinson (no others). LeBron. Magic Johnson perhaps.

Football:Von Miller, John Elway, Brady, Jim Brown, Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, Payton Manning (Bronco uni required).

Soccer: Pulisic, Christiano Ronaldo

Hockey- I need a nice Gretzky in Edm uni

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

RE: Yoan Moncada 1/1 Immac FS or Trade for other sport
Anyone interested? Gotta find it a new home...
Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

Your card is listed in Beckett. They are called Carbon Signatures Premium, not eye black.

(09-29-2017, 06:42 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Your card is listed in Beckett. They are called Carbon Signatures Premium, not eye black.
Thanks!

Anyone interested? Price dropped...players I would trade for remain the same.

still hoping to trade this bad boy