`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone need 2017 Allen & Ginter?

Does anyone need 2017 Allen & Ginter?
I recently opened 6 cases and am debating whether to sell the minis/inserts/base as a lot or to load them up for trade on beckett. I have a bunch of needs for a master set as well, so hopefully Ginter for Ginter can be traded. So let me know if anyone has any needs and I"ll load them up. Happy trading!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Does anyone need 2017 Allen & Ginter?
I busted three blasters this morning and didn't pull a Judge, so I'm looking for one of those if you have dupes.

I can let you know what I pulled if you need any of it.

Thanks!

RJ

(07-24-2017, 03:07 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I busted three blasters this morning and didn't pull a Judge, so I'm looking for one of those if you have dupes.

I can let you know what I pulled if you need any of it.

Thanks!

RJ
Sorry, no extra Judges. I'll hit you up when I get my needs in order. Thanks!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

I don't have any of this year's Ginter but would be interested in any Nolan Ryan or Robin Yount doubles you might have, if I have anything you could use for them. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Hey I'm going to the base regular set and mini regular set. And all the mini sets plus the toppers. No autos or relic maybe some of the gems. So if you want to trade hit me up

Are your needs listed in org?

My wants are all listed. Still working on the regular back and ginter back minis

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Im interested in any Harper's or Trout's
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays