`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for autographs

Looking to trade for autographs
Have race used, regular autos and race used autos. I'd like to get rid of the race used for sure. I'm looking for autos and race used autos in return. If I got anything you are interested in lets make some trades. Have 2 more lots of cards coming as well so will have more to get uploaded. I'll be getting my rookie cards uploaded next, then will start on the regular cards. Probably 2,000 cards at least to get uploaded.

RE: Looking to trade for autographs
Tony, check my ORG. All of my AU's are in there. Every racing card I own (as well as other sports) are listed in my Organize on here. I'm fine with trading AU's for RU's or low-numbered parallels.

I have added a bunch of cards that I bought recently. I spent the day and updated my organize. Marked the ones I want to keep and the ones I'd trade. I'd trade all race used and have autos that are for trade too. I'm looking for autos in return.

I still have a dozen or so AU's FT. LMK if any of them interest you.

Added more autos for trade. Adam also sent you a offer. Top of my need list right now would be byron, larson, blaney, martin, logano. Don't have any autos of them yet.

(01-14-2018, 03:19 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: Added more autos for trade. Adam also sent you a offer. Top of my need list right now would be byron, larson, blaney, martin, logano. Don't have any autos of them yet.
Too bad you missed the extra Martin AU I had a couple of months ago! I only have a Larson AU, but I'm keeping it. I traded my only Blaney AU about a year ago and I've never pulled a Logano or Byron AU.
I sent the TO back to you. Just a feeler though. I'm sure we can work something out eventually. LMK.