`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - July 2017 - several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - July 2017 - several teams available for new members
I should have this package out by monday.

Maizenblue. I should get your cowboys out monday. Completely for forgot. Its been a rough week

Hey Sambo22 - sorry for the delay. Work has blown up. I have them pulled and just need to package and get them out. This weekend at the latest.

Sorry guys I apologize for not being active. Been busy but I got my June package from mzentko and just wanted to tell him thank you. Lots of goodies old and new. I love the mix. Thanks again. Mark
(07-26-2017, 06:29 PM)fizzix6942 Wrote: Hey Sambo22 - sorry for the delay. Work has blown up. I have them pulled and just need to package and get them out. This weekend at the latest.

No worries and thank you

glad to help sambo!
mark z

(07-27-2017, 07:01 PM)sambo22 Wrote: Sorry guys I apologize for not being active. Been busy but I got my June package from mzentko and just wanted to tell him thank you. Lots of goodies old and new. I love the mix. Thanks again. Mark

No worries and thank you
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

THANX SHIPPING OUT LATEST ON TUESDAY AS I AM WAITING ON A COUPLE OF CARDS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

PACKAGE GOING READY FOR SHIP. GOING TO POST OFFICE TOM. TUESDAY.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

SHOUTOUT TO STYLINDYLAN FOR THE GREAT PACKAGE I RECEIVED FOR JULY. THANX FOR THE STARS YOU SENT STAUBACH, LILLY, DEZ, ROMO, & WITTEN. EXPANDING THAT WITTEN COLLECTION. MUCH APPRECIATED. SORRY I WAS BUSY ALL WEEK TO POST.