`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just bought a 2017 Topps Series 2 Box!

Just bought a 2017 Topps Series 2 Box!
36 packs! Not sure what to expect. It was an impulse purchase..I'm sure I'll have tons of dupes and will probably look to move a ton of cards!!

RE: Just bought a 2017 Topps Series 2 Box!
Picked up a Gary Sanches Game Used MLM-GSA card. Pretty nice. The jersey has a pinstripe on it which makes it cool.

Good to see you get something you like!

I'm not a Yankee fan but think it's a pretty cool card. Hoping I can flip it for something I'd want..

Anyone looking for any particular card/cards that I may have pulled?

Get any parallels of #538 Brad Ziegler?

Unfortunately no

(06-17-2017, 04:21 PM)chaparoni Wrote: 36 packs! Not sure what to expect. It was an impulse purchase..I'm sure I'll have tons of dupes and will probably look to move a ton of cards!!
I'd be interested in any Dodger parallels if you have them. Thanks.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(06-17-2017, 07:35 PM)chaparoni Wrote: I'm not a Yankee fan but think it's a pretty cool card. Hoping I can flip it for something I'd want..
What would you need for the Sanchez? I have some autos, got a nice Ernie Banks auto, but it would be worth a lot more than the Sanchez. Let me know please. Thanks. I do have at least one Dodger. I have a Kershaw. Might have some older dpdgers in my org.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

I'm collecting HOF autos for my PC. What others do you have? The Sanchez card isn't listed on Beckett yet. I also have a Sanchez insert that came in the box.