`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 values

1/1 values
hey guys, it has been several years since i have been on here. I was under JRossman72, but now i have a 9 yr old who is getting the itch. we recently got in a finest group break and pulled a andrew benintendi 1/1 superfractor non auto. my son is a huge basket ball fan and i would like to trade it or sell it to get a steph curry auto. Here is my ?, how do you put a reasonable price or value on a 1/1. i dont want to take advantage of anybody or the reversal. any suggestions would be great

RE: 1/1 values
Wow that is a great hit!! If it were me i would look at comparable cards of similar players. If you're selling on ebay try to find completed listings. I would also sell it fairly soon. The cost of that card is only what someone is willing to pay for it. Keep in mind it is considered a rookie card and could sell for a very nice price!

We follow the royals faithfully but that's it on baseball. As soon as I get it, it is going on there to get something I would rather have. Thanks for the advice

You may also want to check out Sortsof.com as that will tell you the actual price if the card sold for best offer where eBay only says the original price for best offer cards.

Congrats on the hit, and hopefully our Royals will keep up the surge of hitting and turn this season around!

Cheers,

(06-14-2017, 09:53 PM)Jrossman197872 Wrote: hey guys, it has been several years since i have been on here. I was under JRossman72, but now i have a 9 yr old who is getting the itch. we recently got in a finest group break and pulled a andrew benintendi 1/1 superfractor non auto. my son is a huge basket ball fan and i would like to trade it or sell it to get a steph curry auto. Here is my ?, how do you put a reasonable price or value on a 1/1. i dont want to take advantage of anybody or the reversal. any suggestions would be great
As a lifelong Cavs fan, I wouldn't spend a nickel on a Steph Curry auto, except in an emergency if I ran out of toilet paper.... But to each his own.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

I know , but the boy loves steph, so if I can turn some stuff I'm not huge on, I will do it

(06-15-2017, 07:09 PM)Jrossman197872 Wrote: I know , but the boy loves steph, so if I can turn some stuff I'm not huge on, I will do it
Well, if it's for your son, that's understandable. I've been steering my son towards my teams from an early age. Hopefully he won't fall onto that bandwagon lol.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(06-15-2017, 06:05 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: As a lifelong Cavs fan, I wouldn't spend a nickel on a Steph Curry auto, except in an emergency if I ran out of toilet paper.... But to each his own.
Well if you happen to get a Steph Curry auto, I'll trade you a whole roll of TP for it. The good stuff too!! LOL!! Just because I grew up in Bills country doesn't mean I blow my nose on Dolphins or Patriots cards, it just means I REEEAALY want to. lol!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)