`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy Day Break 2017 Gypsy Blasters, 2 packs of DK, 2017 Archives Hobby

Lazy Day Break 2017 Gypsy Blasters, 2 packs of DK, 2017 Archives Hobby
2017 isn't off to a promising start for me, but here's the non base s"hits" from today"

2 Packs of Panini Diamond Kings:
[Image: 005_2.jpg]

Gypsy Blaster non base cards:
[Image: 006_2.jpg]
[Image: 007_2.jpg]
No name plate Joey Bats:
[Image: 008_1.jpg]
Retro Uniform I believe is a parallel:
[Image: 009_1.jpg]

Archives Minis:
[Image: 001_2.jpg]

Jeter and other inserts:
[Image: 002_3.jpg]

Rookie Star Inserts and Parallels (Clark and Diaz /199, Lemon /25):
[Image: 003_2.jpg]

These:
[Image: 004_3.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

*Update* Found this Kris Bryant base parallel. (1960's have a gray back, 1982's have no sig on them, 1992's have a gold patch on them)
[Image: 010_1.jpg]

RE: Lazy Day Break 2017 Gypsy Blasters, 2 packs of DK, 2017 Archives Hobby
Wow! Didn't know Wally Moon was still alive! Wonder if his unibrow is still intact Smile
Love the mini Archives. Diamond Kings was pretty flat for me this year. Last year I was getting decent hits every three (or 4?) boxes. This year, I'm 0 for 10 and DONE!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Lazy Day Break 2017 Gypsy Blasters, 2 packs of DK, 2017 Archives Hobby
(06-03-2017, 02:50 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! Didn't know Wally Moon was still alive! Wonder if his unibrow is still intact Smile
Love the mini Archives. Diamond Kings was pretty flat for me this year. Last year I was getting decent hits every three (or 4?) boxes. This year, I'm 0 for 10 and DONE!
Yeah, I was happier with the minis and Cabrera than the hits. Lol only because of price point. I actually encourage retired non hof autos, but they're obviously only cool when you get a semi you have fond memories of. (Renteria, not so much in Detroit)