`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Donruss

2017 Donruss
OK So I broke down and bought a blaster and two rack packs of 2017 Donruss. I have loaded everything that's for trade except for the base. So if anybody is looking to complete some sets check me out. Don't forget to ask for any base you may need too.

RE: 2017 Donruss
What was your GU/auto out of the blaster?

(04-26-2017, 01:47 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: What was your GU/auto out of the blaster?
Diamond Collection relic Zack Godley

(04-26-2017, 02:21 PM)cspen Wrote: Diamond Collection relic Zack Godley
That's crazy, I pulled the same one. As well as two Jon Grays and two Mac Williamsons.

Which is crap, because you'd think with 100 cards in the set, it would be difficult to pull duplicates.

I've always suspected that the full checklist is not available in retail - too many coincidences in too many different products over the years.

And I'm not talking documented SPs on a checklist or hobby vs. retail only cards ... I'm wondering if they actually print the same quantities of, say, Godley vs. Mike Trout jersey cards in the same set.

There's no way there's equal numbers. I pulled 2 Meijas out of two blasters. A little bitter.

(04-26-2017, 05:46 PM)nickenerson Wrote: There's no way there's equal numbers. I pulled 2 Meijas out of two blasters. A little bitter.
Exactly. Even worse, some of them (like Mejia) aren't even on the team any more.

I am a huge Trout collector, and currently only see 1 of the Trouts on the bay, although it's a parallel.

But there are tons of Godfreys, Grays, Mejias, Williamsons, etc.

It's like the card companies haven't figured out that one person might buy more than one blaster, or that two collectors won't talk to each other.

I don't think I had even heard of Godley before I pulled that card. Definitely not one I want to keep.