IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to start trading!
Wink 
Looking to start trading!
Hello!

My intro - Looking to trade for Braves mostly. I'm adding cards currently to my profile for trade. Trade from Florida. Looking for Braves from 50's, 60's, 70's, some 80's, some 90's, and the stars - including current - Swanson, Freeman, Tehran, etc. I would like to start working with folks to help each other out. Look forward to opening my books!

-fancheroBig Grin

RE: Looking to start trading!
Welcome! Most traders put their cards at a grade of "8" - Near Mint/Mint unless there are rounded corners, bends, wrinkles, scrapes, holes, smudges, etc. If the stuff is recent it should be nearly perfect, but the older stuff is not expected to be without any flaws unless graded, so don't cheat yourself by scoring a bunch below an 8 when putting in ORG (I took a quick peek).

I have a lot of lower end inserts of Smoltz, Glavine, and Maddux from the 90's and 00's for trade if you want to look someday. Currently, you don't have anything listed that jumps out at me but maybe later.

Thanks for the guidance! I'll take a look at what you have and see if I have anything that you might find interesting. Look forward to working with you!

Offer sent. I think you will find some you need. I can delete some if I need to. Thanks

Welcome
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Sent responses to everyone that offered. I think everyone had something I was interested in Wink. Thanks! I'm gonna keep updating with new cards from my binder constantly. Thanks!

Trying not to give myself too much of a *bump* here but I wanted to tell folks I've uploaded another 300+ cards. At least half rookies and much more. I'll be adding constantly! Thanks!

I have tons of braves listed!!

Sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Welcome. It is always nice to see new collectors wanting to trade. Open offer sent.Please let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.
Always looking for Cleveland Indians