`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lets make a deal. Have Dak, rare Namath, autos, patches, etc

Lets make a deal. Have Dak, rare Namath, autos, patches, etc
My org is going to be short but sweet! Due to a lot of recent deals and some sales, I have paired down quite a bit of things.

However, my org still has some shiny and/or rare things to trade.

Note on the Namath. Its #d/9, and very unique. The bulk of the card is a patch with the letter A from a patch of his name. There is a tiny picture of him near the corner. Its probably more ideal for a Jets fan than a Namath fan if that makes sense, because the card design is all about the patch/letter/green&white colors and less about Namath. TRADED

Things I am looking for at the moment include:
Football
Champ Bailey
Deion Sanders in Falcons uni
2010 Emblems of Hall Elway variants
DeMarius Thomas
DeVantae Booker
Larry Fitz
David Johnson
Deone Buchannon
Honey Badger (Tyrann Matthieu)
Patrick Peterson
Steve Atwater
Shannon Sharpe
Von Miller
Larry Centers
I also love many vintage cards of famous, HOF, players. Have something- let me know what.

Basketball
Spurs Parker, Ginobili, Manu, Duncan, Robinson, Green, Pop
Giannis
Devin Booker
I also love many vintage cards of famous, HOF, players. Have something- let me know what.

Finally, when I trade, I'm not one of those traders who needs autos for autos, patches for patches, etc. I personally like to be in the ballpark according to book/sales value. If it means I am trading a little "value" wise in your favor I don't care if it's something I like, and if I'm on the lower end, I try to add something small to make it up. I have things not in my org that could be added to sweeten the pot if I know what you want.

Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

RE: Lets make a deal. Have Dak, rare Namath, autos, patches, etc
I don't see the Namath marked for trade. I am interested in it. Let me know. Thanks.

(04-14-2017, 12:02 PM)akaus Wrote: I don't see the Namath marked for trade. I am interested in it. Let me know. Thanks.
Here is the picture. Ill send PM and let me know if you like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

bump it up and edited- the Namath has been traded

Sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes