`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 Clayton Kershaw 2015 Finest Auto Printing Plate FA

1/1 Clayton Kershaw 2015 Finest Auto Printing Plate FA
Got into a break for the very first time last night. I got the Dodgers and we had one Mini box of Finest Baseball 2015. Hit the Kershaw Printing Plate Auto Redemption. Haven't collected cards in almost 20 years so was wondering what is the value or demand for these 1/1 printing plates? Got to say I was pretty shocked that this was pulled as its a popular player. This hit just got me back into collecting for sure. But would like to ask a big community of the Demand and Value. Its got to be hard to value a 1/1 cause its only what somebody is willing to pay. Anyways, what a fun night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1/1 Clayton Kershaw 2015 Finest Auto Printing Plate FA
I haven't seen the printing plates all that popular which shocked me when I got back into reading the last couple of years. I own a few myself and thought it would be something more people were after.

I would guess a 1/1 Kershaw plate to be valued at $75-125 depending one condition and demand. If not Autographed then I think it would be significantly lower in value but all it takes is to find a Kershaw collector who has to have it.

Also remember that many collectors consider plates 1/4 since there are a total of 4 with the different colors

RE: 1/1 Clayton Kershaw 2015 Finest Auto Printing Plate FA
First of all, congrats on the hit! And out of one mini box, very impressive! And just to let you know, a hit like that doesn't come along very often, a lot of times you get nothing out of box breaks. Like most of the ones I do.

(03-28-2017, 05:11 PM)mpk0303 Wrote: Its got to be hard to value a 1/1 cause its only what somebody is willing to pay.
As far as your question, you answered it right here. While I don't consider printing plates cards, more of a novelty than anything because it is what they use to make the cards, yours is autographed. And autographed by a popular player that has a decent amount of collectors, so you would have no trouble selling it. You can get an idea by looking up recent sales of similar cards on eBay. That would at least give you a starting point. Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283