`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was I the only one?

Was I the only one?
Was I the only one that was unable to access the forum for the past week?
So, it turns out I wasn't able to access on my ipad mini, but my ipad 2 everything works fine?! Any theories? I've been sending messages to Beckett all last week without a reply. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Was I the only one?
No, the link through the home page wasn't working, but it's been fixed now.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

It was down several days last week but has been better this past week.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Just the way things go around here sometimes...

Patience is a virtue, as my Grandmother used to tell me.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I will be on a page and it randomly does stuff. Like just a minute ago, I was reading the forum and didn't hit any buttons and it went to a page with Tom Brady on it...I don't collect Football.

(03-19-2017, 05:28 PM)once78 Wrote: I will be on a page and it randomly does stuff. Like just a minute ago, I was reading the forum and didn't hit any buttons and it went to a page with Tom Brady on it...I don't collect Football.
Perhaps more evidence to a Brady scandal? lol
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Still can't access on the Mini iPad. The Maxipad (iPad 2) is working great Smile Why???????? I can't post anything from the maxi since my RAM is tapped out. I got the mini to replace, but can't get to the forum, even when entering URL's manually. Homepage? No prob. Trade and Org ... Working fine.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Did you try cleaning your cache in the website? Chrome or Safari should work. I have the ipad air first gen and it works fine with the site. My mac book pro i had clear the history and open a new tab in safari.
Hope that helps.