`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLD Panini Combine Champions #18 Ezekiel Elliott

GOLD Panini Combine Champions #18 Ezekiel Elliott
I have what I believe to be the gold version of this card numbered 1/10. Any idea on worth/value? I can't find anything on the serial numbered golds?

RE: GOLD Panini Combine Champions #18 Ezekiel Elliott
(03-14-2017, 11:38 PM)boot2112 Wrote: I have what I believe to be the gold version of this card numbered 1/10. Any idea on worth/value? I can't find anything on the serial numbered golds?
Most cards /25 are not given a value on beckett because it fluctuates so much. The best way to get an idea is to view sold listings of the card, or similar cards of the player, on eBay.

(03-15-2017, 11:22 AM)savagenate Wrote: Most cards /25 are not given a value on beckett because it fluctuates so much. The best way to get an idea is to view sold listings of the card, or similar cards of the player, on eBay.
Thanks but I have not been able to find a single listing Barely able to find evidence the card exists!

(03-15-2017, 06:07 PM)boot2112 Wrote: Thanks but I have not been able to find a single listing Barely able to find evidence the card exists!
I'm sure he's had other /10 or /5 or /25 cards sell though in other brands. That's how I'd do it. Look for other /10 first, and price it around that. Or, take a middle ground if he's had some /25 and /5. I just did a quick search, and it looks like prices are all over the board, everywhere from $150-300, depending on the condition and if it has patches etc. Maybe that'll give you some idea.

(03-16-2017, 11:39 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'm sure he's had other /10 or /5 or /25 cards sell though in other brands. That's how I'd do it. Look for other /10 first, and price it around that. Or, take a middle ground if he's had some /25 and /5. I just did a quick search, and it looks like prices are all over the board, everywhere from $150-300, depending on the condition and if it has patches etc. Maybe that'll give you some idea.
Thanks for replying. I was thinking along some of those lines but as you said prices are all over the board. Ultimately I guess it is worth what someone will pay Wink