`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage [updated]

Heritage [updated]
Two blasters from my local Target and a Hobby from my LCS. Click the links for images:

HITS 1
HITS 2
SP's
INSERTS
PUZZLE got close on the KB...

All for trade, the base commons for ye set builders are free.

Update: 2nd round, two Target Blasters and one Hobby
HITS 3
SP's 2
INSERTS 2
BUYBACKS ...not really sure what to do with these

And like above, all for trade & base commons to set builders for free
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: Heritage
You did exceptionally well. Really happy to see that you got a SSP Bryant. Wasn't sure they'd be in retail. I was ready to buy a hobby box, but now, I'll wait and see after another few blasters. I might need some base cards, but don't have my 'want list' together yet. And always interested in the SP (#401-500) i guess as soon as pricing for 17 heritage is ready, we can talk?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Absolutely, when ready let me know, I'll be here. The Bryant SSP was in the hobby box, love that card. Pretty sure they captured the moment he realized what they had done... The blasters gave a handful of SP's, one of the chrome refractors, and the Bryant game card. still not bad. I am tempted to get another Hobby Box just because I love ripping this product. If I do I will update the pics.

Retail has been OK so far. 2-3 SP cards in the 2 blasters I bought and a friend pulled a mini trout.

Love this years set a lot!!!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Heritage [updated]
Added stuff

RE: Heritage [updated]
pulled a Carson Fulmer auto from a blaster last night and a Benintendi RC Game card insert from a Target exclusive blaster

So yeah Retail is more miss than hit but there are still hits out there.

I am now down to maybe 30 base and 25 or so SP's from completing 2 base sets from 3 hobby boxes, 1 retail 24 ct. box and around 8 blasters from retail.