`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Heritage case break tips

Looking for Heritage case break tips
So this weekend I will be breaking my first case of Heritage(actually first case of anything). Does anyone have any tips when it comes to sorting and searching for variation SP's. I know the hits/SPs/variations are usually in the same spot in the pack(like 5th card maybe) so that's one way to approach it.

Any ideas or tips is appreciated!

RE: Looking for Heritage case break tips
Make sure you have a big clean table and a comfortable chair. Then go to town. Smile
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(03-01-2017, 05:34 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Make sure you have a big clean table and a comfortable chair. Then go to town. Smile
That part is definitely covered

The case will actually be delivered tomorrow so Thursday & Friday at work will not be very productive. lol

Easiest way to spot hits are by the code on the bottom of the back of the card. Some of the color variations are tough to spot with the naked eye unless you know exactly what you looking at

I always start with 2 Aleve....you're gonna need it for all the sorting it requires!!!!!!

Code ending in 1867 are the base
Code ending in 1869 are the SP (card #401 and up)
Code ending in 1680 are the autos (d'uh, real hard to spot Smile )
Those are all I've seen so far. I'll post more once I see more.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The best thing to do is to start by setting Twins - especially Max Kepler - aside for a future trade with me ... beyond that I have no idea, as cases are out of my price range Big Grin
Kepler