`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BVG for trade!!

BVG for trade!!
Looking to move some PC items. Only looking for Freeman, Chipper and Swanson autos!!
 photo image_zpsyezbax8w.jpeg

RE: BVG for trade!!
Couple nice cards there brother, hope you get something great for them!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(02-16-2017, 11:09 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Couple nice cards there brother, hope you get something great for them!

Thanks bud!! If I don't I have no issue keeping them!!

Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-16-2017, 11:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.
Thanks bud!! Maybe do you have a scan?

(02-16-2017, 11:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: Man, that Yount is sweet! Don't have any Freeman, Chipper or Swanson but I do have a Puckett auto I would give up for that beauty.
looks like we have a 3 way trade here

(02-17-2017, 12:17 AM)ounagi Wrote: looks like we have a 3 way trade here
Ha you know I want that Swanson lol!!

(02-17-2017, 12:23 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Ha you know I want that Swanson lol!!
yup , i want the puckett aaron wants the yount u want the swanson . what are we going to do lol

I don't want to break up the bro' mance here, but I do have a nice chipper patch, I can part with for either....Smile
[Image: chip_zps33e7ad21.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

interested in them I have a few Freeman autos in the org feel free to send a offer