`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had One, Had to Give It Up, Now I have One Again!!!

RE: Had One, Had to Give It Up, Now I have One Again!!!
(02-13-2017, 04:54 PM)scottzoe Wrote: That's a beauty, nice pick up!

Scott
Thanks man!
(02-13-2017, 07:13 PM)aprirr Wrote: Great card in an outstanding condition. Congrats on your re-acquisition, man!
Thank you sir!

(02-13-2017, 08:03 PM)jumper4d8 Wrote: Congratulations on bringing a very cool card back in to your collection.
Thank you!
(02-14-2017, 01:48 PM)zeprock Wrote: Congrats on reacquiring an awesome card of a tremendous player. Your PC must be giddy with excitement welcoming an old friend back home.
Yes I am! Thanks man!
(02-14-2017, 05:29 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: One of the most underrated rc's of all time. Grats bud
I agree. Thanks!
(02-15-2017, 10:13 AM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: That is a beautiful card. Congrats on re-obtaining one for your PC.

Mike
Thank you!

Great story and congrats.....
I did a similar thing (on a much much smaller value scale) when I sold my Rickey Henderson Rookie. Even though it was cheap to replace it felt so good to have it back 25 years later.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

(02-18-2017, 07:36 AM)osujeffrey Wrote: Great story and congrats.....
I did a similar thing (on a much much smaller value scale) when I sold my Rickey Henderson Rookie. Even though it was cheap to replace it felt so good to have it back 25 years later.
Thanks man!

Glad to hear you got to add that Henderson back to your collection!

Beautiful card, I need one in the same grade and holder for my HOFer RC PC eventually.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(02-24-2017, 09:21 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Beautiful card, I need one in the same grade and holder for my HOFer RC PC eventually.
Thanks man!

I wish I could have gotten it a year ago. His graded RC's have really shot up recently. Hope you are able to add one to your collection!

Very nice card!!!! Glad to hear the story and see the card. Bet you're really liking the card.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

That's a great looking card! Glad you were able to reacquire one.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(02-25-2017, 08:09 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Very nice card!!!! Glad to hear the story and see the card. Bet you're really liking the card.
I am! Thank you!
(02-25-2017, 08:38 PM)jason32rich Wrote: That's a great looking card! Glad you were able to reacquire one.
Thank you!

Always nice to get back those PC items that you never wanted to let go. I still wish I never got rid of my Paul Goldschmidt white whale 2012 triple thread, doubt I'll ever see that bad boy again : (
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]