`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are not any of the Atlanta Falcons Cards increasing in price??????

RE: Why are not any of the Atlanta Falcons Cards increasing in price??????
meh.. I think Matt Ryan cards are higher than before. I snagged a few beginning of playoffs and they def went up. Freeman and Jones and other players on the other hand really haven't. I bought a 2011 Press Pass legends Julio auto/99 BGS 9.5/10 for $40.. IMO was a steal.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

GOOD DEAL ON THE JULIO.

(02-03-2017, 09:15 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: meh.. I think Matt Ryan cards are higher than before. I snagged a few beginning of playoffs and they def went up. Freeman and Jones and other players on the other hand really haven't. I bought a 2011 Press Pass legends Julio auto/99 BGS 9.5/10 for $40.. IMO was a steal.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Ryan wins MVP...I bet his go up a little now...and more if Atlanta wins tomorrow night.

They lost. It's a fickle game we play, and the NFL is fickler than most.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.