`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Want to sell

Want to sell
Lots of cards in the organize, would like to sell some stuff so I can buy my first case (unless folks are interested in doing a split case break)...looking at like 10% BV for current FAs (so if there is someone you collect whom isn't on a roster, you'll get quite a deal). Also some better guys available too. Take a look and let's see if I can't sell you something...

Will also consider trading since I know we all have money invested already into our current stockpiles.

RE: Want to sell
10% sounds great, but if that's only for current FAs around what percentage are you looking to get for other players.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Forgive my ignorance, but I have never seen the acronym "FA" before...what does it mean? Former Athlete? Fallen Angel? Football Analyst?

(01-20-2017, 11:01 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Forgive my ignorance, but I have never seen the acronym "FA" before...what does it mean? Former Athlete? Fallen Angel? Football Analyst?
Free Agent

(01-20-2017, 11:12 AM)savagenate Wrote: Free Agent
But of course!! Thanks.

(01-20-2017, 10:54 AM)djohn Wrote: 10% sounds great, but if that's only for current FAs around what percentage are you looking to get for other players.
Well, just depends on who the player is, what their position is, how many color patch, is card #'d, etc. So like everything else in this world, sorry to say "just depends"

I guess as a general rule of thumb...

Free Agents, 10% BV
Retired/Free Agents (5 years of service), 20% BV
Active QB, RB, WR - 33% BV
Active All Others - 20% BV

Just to reiterate, there are some players that 33% doesn't apply to (more like 50%)...For instance, I have a couple of extra Andrew Lucks, but a TC RC will be $14.00+ (have no clue if that's going rate on eBay).

...and none of that is set in stone, its just general guidelines.

What kind of case you looking in to??
Also who do I have of Sooners?

(01-20-2017, 06:01 PM)oumike83 Wrote: What kind of case you looking in to??
Also who do I have of Sooners?
Case wise I'm thinking either 2011 (Watt, Von, Julio, A.J., etc.)...or 2014 (Carr, OBJ, etc.).

I'm not even sure whose a Sooner (besides Adrian Peterson)...got a name list?

Selling any cowboys or 2016 rookie autos? Also I'm starting a pc of von miller if you wanna check it out. Thanks