`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collecting KYLE SCHWARBER exclusively now

Collecting KYLE SCHWARBER exclusively now
After 2 years of collecting Kris Bryant, I'm giving up on him, as no one seems to want to trade him away at all. So, I will be listing my Bryant's in my ORG this afternoon and will be trading for Kyle Schwarber exclusively from now on. Just a heads up for all of you Kris Bryant sharks out there. Let the mayhem begin!

-Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: Collecting KYLE SCHWARBER exclusively now
Smile I may have added a few more Schwarbs since our last trade, take a look!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

SCHWARBS!!!

Sorry, I just like to yell it whenever I can.

That guy is epic, I love him.

Some awesome bryants u added Alan to bad i have no schwarber . i have to start buying boxes again

I agree Alan, you have some nice Bryant's available. Wish I had extra Schwarber's for you.

pm sent
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(01-18-2017, 04:32 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Smile I may have added a few more Schwarbs since our last trade, take a look!
I checked, but nothing I needed...sorry, bro! Definitely keep me in mind for more Schwarbers! My wantlist is updated daily, so check it often! Tongue

(01-18-2017, 05:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: SCHWARBS!!!

Sorry, I just like to yell it whenever I can.

That guy is epic, I love him.
Being an Indiana University guy, too, it's only befitting I start collecting him exclusively! And "Da Schwarbs!" just rolls off the tongue so eloquently, doesn't it?!?! Tongue

(01-18-2017, 11:03 PM)garrisc Wrote: I agree Alan, you have some nice Bryant's available. Wish I had extra Schwarber's for you.
Me, too, my Cubbie brotha! Big Grin

(01-18-2017, 11:41 PM)908 Wrote: pm sent
Reply PM sent.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Hey Alan, I have a pop 1 2013 EEE Bryant die cut orange auto /10 gem I can move. I'd be willing to deal for Schwarber chrome

Wow! You got scans? What exact card are you looking for that in trade? Any particular level of auto? Or base auto? LMK...