`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett slow with retail

Beckett slow with retail
Why does it seem Beckett is always slow getting BV on cards only in retail packages? As an example, this years Rookies & Stars Red and Purple parallels. And sometimes there are never BV, such as 2015 Topps 60th Anniversary Red (Blue) foil from the Target and WalMart hangers/blasters.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Beckett slow with retail
I actually sent a PM to one of the moderators asking about retail pricing delays. It used to be 3 weeks before any pricing on a new product, but it has been stretched to 6 weeks for some items, especially retail. I was told the pricing is slower on retail due to the lack of activity with dealers and local card shops, which does make some sense to me as there would be less market activity to compare pricing.

Thanks for the input, it does make sense. But that doesn't explain previous years.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(01-16-2017, 07:42 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Thanks for the input, it does make sense. But that doesn't explain previous years.
Correct! I am just passing along what I was told, right or wrong. Thanks.