`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone from the Beckett team help add these cards to the database?
Question 
Can someone from the Beckett team help add these cards to the database?
I recently acquired a 2000 Pacific Paramount Chicago Sportsfest #21 Chipper Jones, and quickly noticed it is not coming up when I search the database. I have found the 1999 versions, as well as other years, but for some reason the sportsfest parallels from the Pacific brand are not in the database. Is there anyone who can request to add the cards to the database? (There are several other players other than Chipper that are included in this parallel)
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Can someone from the Beckett team help add these cards to the database?
bfleischer@Beckett.com -- however, he is on vacation this week so it may not be for a couple of weeks these get added

That's what occurs when I type at strange hours Smile
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(12-27-2016, 10:59 PM)richk Wrote: bfleisher@Beckett.com -- however, he is on vacation this week so it may not be for a couple of weeks these get added
Thank you. I will try emailing him.

I forgot a c in his email address; use this instead

bfleischer@beckett.com,

Thanks!
Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(12-28-2016, 08:44 AM)richk Wrote: I forgot a c in his email address; use this instead

bfleischer@beckett.com,

Thanks!
Rich
thanks.

Any update on this yet? I have emailed bfleischer@beckett. I hope to hear something soon.