`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-Pack was nice to me today

E-Pack was nice to me today
I've done a few purchases on the UD E-Pack site with some reasonable success, but today was pretty sweet. Killing time on lunchbreak with a few paypal bucks, literally. 2 packs of 16-17 MVP and hit the Matthews #1 draft redemption - autographed. It didn't even do the bells & whistles stuff on the screen. It took a couple double takes and a stunned look on my face before it sunk in. Good day to be a Leafs fan. BTW... bought a lottery ticket on the home.
RootnTootn

RE: E-Pack was nice to me today
(01-05-2017, 08:10 PM)rootntootn Wrote: I've done a few purchases on the UD E-Pack site with some reasonable success, but today was pretty sweet. Killing time on lunchbreak with a few paypal bucks, literally. 2 packs of 16-17 MVP and hit the Matthews #1 draft redemption - autographed. It didn't even do the bells & whistles stuff on the screen. It took a couple double takes and a stunned look on my face before it sunk in. Good day to be a Leafs fan. BTW... bought a lottery ticket on the home.
Nice hit. I am curious. How does this work. I just signed up but how can you get the cards Physically delivered to you or is that possible.

You can ship directly from Upper Deck. If you have an account with COMC, you can link and transfer there for shipping or selling. Shipping from both is flat fee plus .25/card.
RootnTootn

So what your saying is that if I order a pack or a box and open that box on the site, I can request to have those cards that I pulled physically shipped to me?

Congrats on a Sweet Pull.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

(01-06-2017, 09:33 AM)Simpleton Wrote: So what your saying is that if I order a pack or a box and open that box on the site, I can request to have those cards that I pulled physically shipped to me?
Yes, kind of. They will only ship/transfer non-base. YG cards will ship. Base cards can be accumulated via purchase or trade and redeemed for foil or other variations depending on the product. Typically, 10 or 20 of an individual card are required to combine for an online version. These can be shipped.
RootnTootn

(01-06-2017, 09:57 AM)rootntootn Wrote: Yes, kind of. They will only ship/transfer non-base. YG cards will ship. Base cards can be accumulated via purchase or trade and redeemed for foil or other variations depending on the product. Typically, 10 or 20 of an individual card are required to combine for an online version. These can be shipped.
Yah, I would want the YG or Any Rookie Cards or Inserts pulled. Wouldn't want the base cards shipped lol. Thanks for the info. I might build up the courage it do it once.