`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Trade

Let's Trade
I broke a couple of ribs last week so it looks like I'm going to have more time on my hands to keep up with my cards.

My Org is pretty much up-to-date. I will let you know if there's something listed I no longer have.

Thanks!
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder

RE: Let's Trade
I sent you an open offer.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Sorry to hear about your ribs. Pretty big sacrifice to get more trading/card time. Smile Happy trading!!!

(12-28-2016, 11:46 AM)coreybush Wrote: Sorry to hear about your ribs. Pretty big sacrifice to get more trading/card time. Smile Happy trading!!!
Quite the price, indeed! Worst fracture pain that I've sustained by far! Thanks!

I completed my first trade in ten months on Friday. Still looking to deal now that I'm on a roll! I'm wanting to downsize my collection so for those set builders out there I'm very motivated to trade in your favor.

Broke my 5th Rib and dislocated to the outer lung 3 weeks ago..slow going and not much fun..and nothing really to do except wait...sucks for sure...feel for you man!!!

Hope you have a fast recovery. Open offer sent.
Always looking for Cleveland Indians

(01-08-2017, 07:11 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Broke my 5th Rib and dislocated to the outer lung 3 weeks ago..slow going and not much fun..and nothing really to do except wait...sucks for sure...feel for you man!!!
That sounds awful! I was so glad mine were still aligned and got nowhere close to penetrating the lungs. Woof!
All offers responded to or commented on - let's keep 'em coming!