`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Platinum and Topps Chrome Boxes

2016 Platinum and Topps Chrome Boxes
I'm new to the boards and just started getting into baseball. Cracked open a couple boxes and was happy with the results! Here are the hits:

Bowman Platinum:
Wilkerman Garcia Orange Parallel /25
Nick Gordon Purple Auto /150

ANDREW BENINTENDI Platinum Cut Auto ORANGE 2/5

Topps Chrome:
Keyvius Sampson Auto
CARLOS CORREA 2015 Topps Chrome RC Auto PURPLE /250

I'll work on figuring out how to upload pics to share.

Thanks!

RE: 2016 Platinum and Topps Chrome Boxes
Very nice!

You're so lucky! I've opened hundreds of packs of TC and always wished to pull a Correra but no luck.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

(12-20-2016, 02:06 PM)zanderlex Wrote: You're so lucky! I've opened hundreds of packs of TC and always wished to pull a Correra but no luck.
It's such a watered down auto set. I was expecting Keyvius and Severino.... I haven't busted open a box in 6 years, but this started that itch again! Just ordered 3x 2014 Bowman Draft Hobby for $38 a pop. Hopefully the hot streak can continue with a Schwarber or Turner.

(12-20-2016, 02:27 PM)Cheddar10 Wrote: It's such a watered down auto set. I was expecting Keyvius and Severino.... I haven't busted open a box in 6 years, but this started that itch again! Just ordered 3x 2014 Bowman Draft Hobby for $38 a pop. Hopefully the hot streak can continue with a Schwarber or Turner.

If you want hot streaks, try some 16 Gypsy Queen. I was told that the set was loaded, I tried for myself and found out that it's true.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

Awesome hits. Will love to see some scans, specially on the Benintendi auto.

is the benintendi for trade??
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(12-20-2016, 10:11 PM)908 Wrote: is the benintendi for trade??
Going to hold on to the Benintendi for right now. Haven't really opened much baseball before, so I'm not sure which direction I'll take my collection.

Should have some pics up today!