`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Draft Box Break

2015 Bowman Draft Box Break
So I've been out of the game for a while and the other day I bought a pack of Bowman and it brought back the itch. Went to the local store today and bought a box.

Good amount of refractors but second to last pack I got my last auto. Dansby Swanson!

I guess, I'll be posting more in the coming future. Too much fun.

RE: 2015 Bowman Draft Box Break
Very nice! I just got back in it recently too and also cracked a box of 2015 bowman chromes. I hit big with a gold refractor Cody Bellinger Auto. It was a great feeling. Congrats man!

Thanks!

I like Bellinger. He should be in the majors soon whether it be with the Dodgers or else where in a trade.

Great to have new folks busting boxes and joining the site. Welcome to you both!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-16-2016, 02:12 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Great to have new folks busting boxes and joining the site. Welcome to you both!
Thanks Roger!

I use to be on the forums like 5 years ago, then one day I woke up and the forum changed and I couldn't figure it out so I left. Use to be part of the Griffey collectors. Wish they brought that forum back haha.

(12-16-2016, 02:12 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Great to have new folks busting boxes and joining the site. Welcome to you both!
Thanks, Roger!

(12-16-2016, 08:46 AM)MiamiMarlin Wrote: Thanks Roger!

I use to be on the forums like 5 years ago, then one day I woke up and the forum changed and I couldn't figure it out so I left. Use to be part of the Griffey collectors. Wish they brought that forum back haha.
Griffey is #1 everybody else is 2nd in my eyes lol welcome back..

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Yeah, I quite like Griffey myself...
[Image: i-MCxkfMS-M.jpg]
[Image: i-DcpxpWj-M.jpg]
[Image: i-xbL4ptH-M.jpg]
[Image: i-4DzPNQZ-M.jpg]
[Image: i-rVKL6Kh-M.jpg]
[Image: i-tCT344p-M.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I might have to take a few of those off your hands for lol
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]