`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opened One of Those Walmart Holiday Boxes - Autograph!

RE: Opened One of Those Walmart Holiday Boxes - Autograph!
(12-22-2016, 11:09 AM)djohn Wrote: I know I am getting a few boxes from Christmas, and hope that I am lucky enough to pull an auto. However my bigger hope is just to be able to finish off the set from the boxes I get.
I just opened my third box and still short of completion. If I was smart I would just trade to complete but opening is too much fun.

RE: Opened One of Those Walmart Holiday Boxes - Autograph!
(12-21-2016, 01:39 PM)1969metsfan Wrote: Sorry to be late with the response, but the card has been sold, sorry.

My wife and I (yup, you read that right, my wife likes to bust wax, too!) bought the last two at our local WalMart and got the same two relics. I'll have to see how close I am to a complete set before I decide to buy any more or not.
Well my wife and I opened these boxes too. She enjoys opening these cheaper products with me because of the number of packs she gets to open Smile

I've opened 4 boxes now and am no where close to completing a base set. But I have 4 of half the cards which is fantastic... Still a fun inexpensive product to open when bored.