`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Chrome Box

2015 Bowman Chrome Box
Hey guys. I am just getting back into baseball cards. I haven't ripped many since I was a kid and figured I'd get back in to a good tangible hobby. Picked up hobby jumbos of 2014 and 2015 Chromes and got a box of 2016 Draft yesterday when they came out. Good results overall, but the real gem (I think) was this gold refractor auto from the 2015 box.

[Image: Cody_Bellinger_Front.jpg]

[Image: Cody_Bellinger_Back.jpg]

It's a 1/50, but I cannot find anything about the gold refractor online. I even tried using Beckett's app. and nothing came up. Anyway figured I'd share and posted some of the 2016 pulls as well.

[Image: Kyle_Lewis_Front.jpg]

[Image: Will_Craig_Front.jpg]

RE: 2015 Bowman Chrome Box
That is a really nice hit on the Bellinger, would be interested in it if your trading.
Also those drafts hits aren't too shabby either, congrats
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Thanks man I appreciate that! I'll hold onto him for now. I thought it was pretty solid, but couldn't find any info On the gold refractor for him let alone with the auto.

That Bellinger is a freaking awesome hit. If your looking to sell, hit me up

(12-10-2016, 10:04 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That Bellinger is a freaking awesome hit. If your looking to sell, hit me up
Thank you! I will definitely let you know. Probably get it graded. Went straight from the pack to a penny and toploader.