`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mallex Smith

Looking for Mallex Smith
I just pulled off a trade for my #1 card for my #1 PC, so now I'll be shifting a bit to my other PC, which is Mallex Smith.

My top wants include autos and colored refactors/Parallels from 2015 Bowman, 2016 Bowman, and 2016 Topps Pro Debut, along with parallels from 2016 Topps Update, and printing plates from any year/brand.

Maybe some cards from 2016 High Tek or Topps Chrome if they look nice.

I have some good cards in my org already so you can always send an offer, but I also have a thousand more cards so you can tell me what teams and players you like and I can check what I have.

Just because I'm specifically looking for Mallex doesn't mean I would turn down anything for a good Matt Harvey card though.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Looking for Mallex Smith
I have a 2016 Chrome Auto however, I haven't been able to figure out the trading side of organize. I have all the cards I would trade away marked as such but for some reason I have been unable to see a couple people's trade offers. Maybe I didn't view in time? I am not sure...
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(12-06-2016, 05:02 PM)flamethrower Wrote: I have a 2016 Chrome Auto however, I haven't been able to figure out the trading side of organize. I have all the cards I would trade away marked as such but for some reason I have been unable to see a couple people's trade offers. Maybe I didn't view in time? I am not sure...
Hmm, do you still have the price guide subscription?

Also who are you looking for?
Super collector of Matt Harvey

I do, paper and online... Not looking for anyone in particular but more interested in "vintage" or 70's and earlier.
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...