`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Cowboys Pulls Out of Prizm Retail

Great Cowboys Pulls Out of Prizm Retail
So I've always liked Panini's Prizm products in all sports ... clean design, thick card stock, very few damaged cards.

About a week ago, there were four blasters of Prizm at my local Target, so I grabbed two of them and pulled an Ezekiel Elliott "Rookie Premier" jersey.

I went back on Friday to see if the other two were still there, but alas, they were not.

However, they did have some new "Target Exclusive" boxes that had five packs and guaranteed an auto and a jersey card.

My auto was Jerell Adams of the Giants ... not bad, not great.

I saved the thicker pack for last, knowing it contained the jersey card.

Guess who?

Zeke's buddy, Dak Prescott!

Needless to say, I am going to quit while I'm ahead with Prizm this time around.

RE: Great Cowboys Pulls Out of Prizm Retail
SWEET COWBOYS PULLS, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: Great Cowboys Pulls Out of Prizm Retail
Thank you ... and they had one last of the "pink" boxes at Target, so you know the rule.

My jersey card was Keenan Reynolds and my auto was a Corey Coleman redemption, so the hits were so-so.

However, one of my RCs was ... drumroll, please ... Dak Prescott!

Even though it was just the base RC, it was a pretty tough pull considering there are only five packs in the box, and 100 RCs in the set.

Prizm has been very good to me this year!