`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Heritage Minors Dansby Swanson 1/1

2016 Topps Heritage Minors Dansby Swanson 1/1
Got a box of the 2016 Topps Heritage Minor.ours and pulled out a 1/1 1967 Mint Quarter Dansby Swanson Black relic. Love to know where I can find the BV of this card.

RE: 2016 Topps Heritage Minors Dansby Swanson 1/1
I am pretty confident it is worth at least a quarter.
JK. Nice pull.

I'm not big on coin cards nor do I have any idea what they go for but that is a pretty cool looking card.

Congrats!

BV will be N/A. Any low serial numbered cards will be listed as N/A for a price due to scarcity. Best way to price 1/1's is to try and find similar type cards that have sold on auction sites. Either other Swanson 1/1's or other coin cards that are 1/1 of prospects/young stars.

At any rate, congrats on the pull, the black border around it makes it stand out fairly well imho.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Great looking card. Congrats!

As mentioned above, BV won't apply to this card due to scarcity. But to give you a ballpark, many of the Dansby 1/1s have sold on Ebay for around $100 and the Yoan Moncada Black Quarter 1/1 sold last month for $110.

Sale value would likely be in that range, but trade value could be much higher if you found the right Braves, Dansby or Heritage collector.
Kepler

Thanks, I was curious more than anything else. This was my best get ever so I definitely want to keep it.

Awesome hit. Congratulations

Very nice hit! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics