`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Prizm

2016 Prizm
From what I have seen so far lots of color and should be a fun chase. Is anyone else working on ah rainbows? What do you think of 2016 Prizm?

RE: 2016 Prizm
I pulled a Zeke Elliott jersey card from a blaster last night ... loving it!

So far I've liked it. I'll have to post what I have so far later, but I have about 119 cards from it so far.

let me know if you guys need singles, i brought 2 boxes and have a bunch.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(11-16-2016, 01:59 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I pulled a Zeke Elliott jersey card from a blaster last night ... loving it!
I had to go look those up that's a sweet option and if Zeke that's amazing he's on fire!

(11-21-2016, 01:14 AM)pringle10 Wrote: I had to go look those up that's a sweet option and if Zeke that's amazing he's on fire!
I went back to see if they had the other two blasters that I didn't buy that night, and they were gone.

But they did have those Target Exclusive boxes with five packs, as well as a guaranteed auto and a guaranteed jersey card.

My auto was Jerell Adams (Giants TE) ... not bad, not great.

My jersey card?

Dak Prescott!!!

(11-21-2016, 10:51 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I went back to see if they had the other two blasters that I didn't buy that night, and they were gone.

But they did have those Target Exclusive boxes with five packs, as well as a guaranteed auto and a guaranteed jersey card.

My auto was Jerell Adams (Giants TE) ... not bad, not great.

My jersey card?

Dak Prescott!!!
Lucky. I bought one of the exclusive boxes and got a Browns 5th round pick auto and a Vikings 6th round draft pick for the jersey...

(11-21-2016, 02:52 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Lucky. I bought one of the exclusive boxes and got a Browns 5th round pick auto and a Vikings 6th round draft pick for the jersey...
Well, you know how it goes, for every break we post here that goes well, there are probably 10 that don't.

I busted a few of the base Panini football blasters when they first came out a few and I pulled three - yes, three - of the same guy, Hunter Henry from the Chargers.

Not a bad player, but I was like, come on, Panini, mix it up a little bit.