`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Nylander Autos

William Nylander Autos
Does Nylander have an exclusive deals for signing cards? I don't see any Artifacts cards with his autograph, so it made me wonder if he had a deal.

RE: William Nylander Autos
(11-02-2016, 08:10 PM)wfeeney Wrote: Does Nylander have an exclusive deals for signing cards? I don't see any Artifacts cards with his autograph, so it made me wonder if he had a deal.
Not that I have heard but he is so young he just has not signed anything yet.

(11-02-2016, 09:50 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Not that I have heard but he is so young he just has not signed anything yet.
I see he signed some cards for In The Game. Maybe that's an exclusive deal.

I see that Nylander is signing cards for the Parkhurst Priority Signings at the Expo. Now I'm really confused.

I don't think he has an exclusive with anyone. UD simply did not get him to sign in Artifacts for some unknown reason. I would imagine we will see him in all future releases.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(11-02-2016, 11:36 PM)wfeeney Wrote: I see he signed some cards for In The Game. Maybe that's an exclusive deal.
But those auto's are from before he was drafted. Players cannot have NHL cards until they play at least 1 game. Should see him in stuff soon I think. Could he be one of the Artifacts Auto redemptions eventually?

(11-05-2016, 05:59 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: But those auto's are from before he was drafted. Players cannot have NHL cards until they play at least 1 game. Should see him in stuff soon I think. Could he be one of the Artifacts Auto redemptions eventually?
I hope so, but it sure would be odd; since he already has various base & relic versions of his rookie card in Artifacts w/o redemptions.

If a player does not want to sign auto' s for you, you cannot force him to do it.

(11-05-2016, 05:59 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: But those auto's are from before he was drafted. Players cannot have NHL cards until they play at least 1 game. Should see him in stuff soon I think. Could he be one of the Artifacts Auto redemptions eventually?
He did play late last season, and he does have base/memorabilia RCs in Artifacts.

(11-12-2016, 01:22 AM)wfeeney Wrote: He did play late last season, and he does have base/memorabilia RCs in Artifacts.
I do not remember have ever seen players that were late season call ups have auto's in OPC, MVP or Artifacts.