`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990 U.S. Playing Cards All-Stars silver info???

1990 U.S. Playing Cards All-Stars silver info???
don't know anything about this set that I had for a while. nothing up on the bay nor on beckett. heard this is a tough set to find. anyone know anything about it. still sealed

RE: 1990 U.S. Playing Cards All-Stars silver info???
I'm betting that ANYTHING card related circa 1990 isn't all that rare. Might be hard to find on ebay if it isn't very valuable (perhaps not worth the listing fee).
Truthfully, I really know nothing at all about the set or it's commonality or scarcity, just speculating based on the timeframe involved.
Anyway, hope I'm wrong and you're sitting on something cool and rare!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

It is a tough set to find but not impossible. I have the Griffey one that I got on ebay years ago and the price was terrible ($5) if I recall.
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]

Player collectors typically pay about $1 for these. They were available at retail stores for $3-$4/set for a few years. Definitely not released with the fury that most 90's cards were, but also not going to make you rich. Hope that helps!