`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unparalled Pricing?

Unparalled Pricing?
The product has been out 2 months. What is taken so long getting the cards listed in the OPG, much less priced?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Unparalled Pricing?
I don't know how Beckett does it, but I hope it takes longer than two months to find the value of cards. How many people could possibly buy, sell, and trade them in two months for a third party to get even close to determining what they're worth?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Don't know what it going on. Opened a box last night, so was checking bv's. Only 20 cards showed up, same this morning. Now all of a sudden there are 4862 listings.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

patience is a virtue...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

That is very strange. I priced that product quite awhile ago. There are a couple of sets that didn't have enough data to be priced but majority is priced. I still need to price the blue autographs set but other than that it should all be there. If there is a problem by tomorrow email me at jgrunert@beckett.com and I will get this to our IT department.