`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHANTOM CARDS???

PHANTOM CARDS???
Not sure why my original post did not appear? I am trying to find out how traders can select cards from me that are NOT in my only PUBLIC FOLDER for trading. This has happened on numerous occasions in the past and results in a waste of valuable time trying to locate cards I don't have, nor have I listed them. I am attaching a SCREEN SHOT of the card - this has happened before. You will notice that there is NO TAG which means it does not exist in any of my FOLDERS - but a TRADER was able to pick it? Can someone please explain this to me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: PHANTOM CARDS???
If you had cards in the trash emptying the trash should fix it as cards marked ft still in the trash show up in trades till emptied. Also private vs public folders will show ft until you unmark them ft. Hop this helps
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(10-04-2016, 08:02 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: If you had cards in the trash emptying the trash should fix it as cards marked ft still in the trash show up in trades till emptied. Also private vs public folders will show ft until you unmark them ft. Hop this helps
Not sure what "marked ft" means - can you explain please. Also, my TRASH is empty.

(10-04-2016, 08:31 PM)salvadord Wrote: Not sure what "marked ft" means - can you explain please. Also, my TRASH is empty.
FT = For Trade - Means you have this card in your inventory to trade away.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia